Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great stuff,but needs a better container.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I use the maltodextrin on long distance (2 hours and over} biking for muscle glygogen replenishment while riding. It works great, and I don't have to eat much while on the bike. The problem is the container. It is awkward to get the powder out of the sack and when you close the sack the powder puffs out--and I doubt if it's a good idea to breathe that stuff. A big plastic jug with a big opening (like the 7# Carbo Gain comes in) would be much better. And how about throwing in a cheapo 1/2 cup measuring cup---woulld be very handy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Foods Carbo Gain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product and have been using it for years. I mix some in with my protein powder several times a day between meals and before and after sports in order to get some complex carbs in the mix. If Carbo Gain is ever discontinued, I'd really be lost for an alternative.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pure maltodextrin.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The common ingredient in many of the high priced sports drink powders is maltodextrin. Get it here at a fraction of the cost.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

体重増えました

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

これをプロテインと一緒にガブガブ飲んでたら太くなりました

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this maltodextrin in my homemade endurance exercise "recovery drink". It is a great value and true to label. Way cheaper than the commercially available products and you have total control over the recipe.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Carbo Gain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great stuff! I use it when climbing mountains. I mix it with honey and water to form a paste (similar to Hammer Gel) and suck about an ounce every 20 minutes. I need no other snacks or power bars during an all-day climb/hike. It really keeps me going.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Caleb

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product for energy. Mixes fairly well and doesn't taste bad.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Carbo gain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We appreciate this product for our post workout recovery, added to our protein. It does the job.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fuel Supply

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Before During and After all my workouts. Great for fueling intense workouts

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

양이 굉장히 많아요...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

양이 굉장히 많구요 가루도 무척이나 곱습니다...두유에 타먹으니 먹을만 합니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2