RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

mct I love it sv

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1003908 мар 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is excellent. I am 28 years old fulltime student and working parent with two kids and I just had my last 1 year ago and got up to 226 pound at 5'4 and after baby I still was still at 194 even with exercise I would lose lose a couple of pounds and tone up and sometimes gain it back . Well, I replaced my sugar intake with splenda and started drinking water lots of it and did protein bars salad exercise you name it and lost weight but I was getting bored with the whole diet thing. I brought a Women's World Magazine and saw a article on the Mct oil and ordered it from iherb and have been using it in all my foods and now have more of a variety and eat almost anything . I put it in fat free muffin mix and eat 2 to 3 tablespoons and put in things like sphaghetti sauce and stew over my bake chicken you name it. I am now down to 169 pounds and counting. My family loves the new old me and most importantly I love ME. My husband even has lost more then 20 pounds he was 243 and now is 218 and counting he is 6'0 and is happy. I didn't tell him what I was doing to the food and he just started losing the weight. I didn't believe it at first. But, seriously It really works. I have more energy so that I can exercise and I feel full longer so I don't eat as much. I eat when I am hungry and eat 5 smaller meals a day and snacks or 3 meals and several snacks sometimes less sometimes more and still I am losing it. I aonly have been using it for about 2 months or so and it work every dollar . Just order another bottle for reserve. Don't want to run out it ever. my email is svccmichelle09@yahoo.com . I would gladly send some ideas for the food that helped me alot....

Very Affordable Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен bulletproofsupplements сен 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

While not the highest quality MCT oil you can purchase, for the price you can't beat Now Foods MCT Oil. I mostly use this product in the bulletproof coffee recipe and in protein shakes. Benefits of MCT OIl: Energy, Weightloss and increased brain function. 6 times stronger than coconut oil, MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) are not stored as fat but rapidly absorbed and metabolized for immediate use in the body. One Warning about MCT Oil: can cause digestive discomfort in some people, start with a small dosage and work your way up to a tbsp over the course of 1-2 weeks, or as fast as your stomach can adapt. A specific problem with this type of bottle is that i found it hard to pour it without it leaking all down the sides. When i first opened it i ended up sticking a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon into the bottle and scooping it out that way. Click my profile to see more "bulletproof" product reviews!

MCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2305426 янв 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this tasteless oil! Not because it is tasteless but because it WORKS in the glucose-to-keytone conversion process when I am on a Ketogenic (No carb diet)! I can feel the difference and it is really beneficial because i can avoid the grumpy, irritable switch my brain goes through entering ketosis!

国産に比べて大変安く利用しやすい

Отзыв оставлен 5393106208889124116 июн 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

とても美味しくどんな料理にもさらっと馴染み使いやすいです。 遮光瓶なので安心です、ボトルの注ぎ口は普通の細口瓶なので液だれします。 ネイチャーズウェイのフラックスオイルのような注ぎ口ならよいのになぁと思います。 大量摂取すると下痢や腹痛が起きることがあるそうですが、 MCTオイルを一人分の一回の料理や飲み物に大さじ1から2使う程度では家族の誰も下痢したりといった不調はありません。 国産のMCTオイルがとても高いのでこの価格とこの量は助かります。 こちらのMCTオイルにはなぜかアダルトオンリーの注意書きがあります。 MCTオイルは小児てんかんの治療食にも使われいますし、国産のものには年齢制限の注意書きはありません。 胆汁の分泌量とオイルの摂取量のバランスが悪いと下痢をすることがあるそうなので、 年齢制限の記載があるのかもしれません。 がぶがぶ飲むようなものではないので通常は心配いらないと思いますが、 胃腸が弱い方は適量を自分のお腹と相談した方がいいかもしれません。 油脂の消化にはリパーゼが必要ですが胃腸薬などでリパーゼを足しても 胆汁で十分にオイルを乳化できないとリパーゼが働きません。 気になる方はMCTオイルとともにレシチンを含んだ食品やサプリをとると良いと思います。 ガラス瓶のものをなんども注文していますが毎回ファスナー付きビニール袋やしっかりした緩衝材に包まれて届くので 割れていたことがありません。

just 'eh'

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1499622 май 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

very light

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1868532 июн 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very good refined cooking oil, no taste, perfect for adding to my boyfriends foods to deal with digestion and help with weight gain after Pancreas surgery. MCT oil does not require digestive enzyme for the body to utilize it, so he doesn't have to take enzyme pills with foods that have MCT oil. Too bad the boiling point of the oil is too low to fry with, but there are ways to get around that.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2111977 дек 18, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best MCT oil I've ever used. Unlike some others, it truly is pure, and doesn't have any additives. It helped me control a candida infection and seems to help provide greater energy on a daily basis. I only take about a teaspoon a day.

awful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218446 дек 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes like whatever solvent they used to extract this. Not fresh at all! I am trying to finish the bottle but I'm worried this will have an adverse effect. Next time, I'll stick to good 'ol coconut oil!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Get this product if you want to stay slim and keep your inner furnace burning...tastes great on almost any food, comes in glass bottle so no hormonal exposure, and really helps the thyroid. If taken in early evening, may keep you awake.

wonderful for skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3284268 авг 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this as a food but discovered that it is the best skin oil I have ever used. I have tried argan, emu, scalane, coconut, cocoa, hyaluronic, etc, etc. this stuff is neutral, no strong odors, light and easily absorbed. You don't need to heat it up to make it spreadable like coconut, shea and cocoa butter. And it is stable, a lot of the other oils like argan and emu start to smell funky after a few days at room temperature. As far as a dietary fuel, I am still experimenting. It is easy to ingest, no smell or taste to speak of, but kind of hard on an empty stomach. So I am using it in salad dressing or put a little in coffee instead of cream.

1-10 из 83 всего