Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Look no further for a beauty treatmetnt that works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Frankincense oil has been a miracle for my skin, I am not yet 30, but daily use of this oil on my face for nearly a year has kept my skin supple and smooth as any 16 year olds. I use it day and night, and the results are fantastic. I have zero fine lines or wrinkles and it looks like I have on make-up even when I do not thanks to this oil and it's antiseptic, tone evening and skin clearing properties. I do suggest to dilute it as the instructions say, but my skin is not sensitive so I use it undiluted with great results and no irritation. In my opinion, this oil is far superior to any conconction you can get from any department store, and it's 100% natural. Mother nature knows best!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I use it directly on my skin with emu oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Emu gold oil plus frankincense essential oil has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness, and the mild rosacea on my cheeks has improved a lot. Adding some undiluted essential oil of frankincense directly on the acne from rosacea (a relatively small area for me) a little while after applying the emu oil seems to reduce the acne. I discovered this by experimentation with a few different oils that I had on hand. It's been less than two weeks, and the rosacea has not gone, but it's definitely better. I was also getting a pimple on my chin recently, and the frankincense oil got rid of it right away. Sometimes I reapply the frankincense many times in a day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality! Great Price! Younger Face!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Surprisingly high quality at this price. I used it on face, sometimes neat, sometimes diluted 1:2. It definitely detox my skin, the pigments / freckles have lightened a lot within days, the overall skin tone has brightened & lightened. It makes my face supple & younger looking, try it for yourself! In my case, it is so noticable that my friends are asking for the secret, my husband thought I am spending a lot on facial treatments, hahaha....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Frankincense Oil for cyst.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using the Frankincense Oil on my knee, where a cyst has formed. I use it several times each day, and it has reduced the inflamation. I really think the cyst is becoming smaller, and will continue to use the oil for the next few months. It was suggested that I dilute the oil with olive oil, about 1 part each. If you have this problem, give this oil treatment a try.

굉장히 부드러운 향이 납니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

30대때부터 꾸준히 프랭킨센스를 정말 좋아해서 화장품 제작할 때 자주 넣어주고 있는데 나우사 제품의 프랭킨센스향은 정말 부드러워요. 제가 알던 그 향이 맞나 싶을 정도로 부드럽고 향이 고급스럽습니다.

So Many Uses

Отзыв оставлен CindyW июн 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

All essential oils have multiple uses. Frankincense is an anti-septic and disinfectant, it strengthens gums and helps tone skin, it helps scars fade away, it's a digestive, and it has been known to treat cancerous tumors when applied directly to the lump of skin!

Good Quality Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very good quality oil. I can tell because as soon as I put it on full strength undiluted it soaks into my skin within seconds. If it had fillers or oils added it would not do that. The smell is that of a very nice woody note with a citrus at the end. I would recommend this essential oil without hesitation! Great Price also..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Scent not very reminiscent of real frankincense

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I would say 1.5 stars really, but I did not have that option. I bought this for the scent of frankincense, but this cannot compare. This has a more reedy, thin, herbal, sour scent. I regret ordering it, and I rarely regret my orders from IHerb. Almost never, actually. Most products delight me, but this one disappointed. It's expensive, so I'll use it, perhaps I'll try it on my wrinkles as others have suggested.

Very pleased

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Very pleasant scent. I am using it (in sweet almond oil) as a night-time facial moisturizer. Works well. Product is very economically priced, transaction was smooth and easy, shipping was prompt.

1-10 из 104 всего