RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 76 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Look no further for a beauty treatmetnt that works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2925303 апр 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Frankincense oil has been a miracle for my skin, I am not yet 30, but daily use of this oil on my face for nearly a year has kept my skin supple and smooth as any 16 year olds. I use it day and night, and the results are fantastic. I have zero fine lines or wrinkles and it looks like I have on make-up even when I do not thanks to this oil and it's antiseptic, tone evening and skin clearing properties. I do suggest to dilute it as the instructions say, but my skin is not sensitive so I use it undiluted with great results and no irritation. In my opinion, this oil is far superior to any conconction you can get from any department store, and it's 100% natural. Mother nature knows best!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality! Great Price! Younger Face!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1104059 апр 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Surprisingly high quality at this price. I used it on face, sometimes neat, sometimes diluted 1:2. It definitely detox my skin, the pigments / freckles have lightened a lot within days, the overall skin tone has brightened & lightened. It makes my face supple & younger looking, try it for yourself! In my case, it is so noticable that my friends are asking for the secret, my husband thought I am spending a lot on facial treatments, hahaha....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I use it directly on my skin with emu oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3093099 авг 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Emu gold oil plus frankincense essential oil has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness, and the mild rosacea on my cheeks has improved a lot. Adding some undiluted essential oil of frankincense directly on the acne from rosacea (a relatively small area for me) a little while after applying the emu oil seems to reduce the acne. I discovered this by experimentation with a few different oils that I had on hand. It's been less than two weeks, and the rosacea has not gone, but it's definitely better. I was also getting a pimple on my chin recently, and the frankincense oil got rid of it right away. Sometimes I reapply the frankincense many times in a day.

So Many Uses

Отзыв оставлен CindyW июн 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

All essential oils have multiple uses. Frankincense is an anti-septic and disinfectant, it strengthens gums and helps tone skin, it helps scars fade away, it's a digestive, and it has been known to treat cancerous tumors when applied directly to the lump of skin!

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2619476 апр 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Good Quality Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330802 фев 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very good quality oil. I can tell because as soon as I put it on full strength undiluted it soaks into my skin within seconds. If it had fillers or oils added it would not do that. The smell is that of a very nice woody note with a citrus at the end. I would recommend this essential oil without hesitation! Great Price also..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Frankincense Oil for cyst.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1729973 авг 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using the Frankincense Oil on my knee, where a cyst has formed. I use it several times each day, and it has reduced the inflamation. I really think the cyst is becoming smaller, and will continue to use the oil for the next few months. It was suggested that I dilute the oil with olive oil, about 1 part each. If you have this problem, give this oil treatment a try.

お、これは強い

Отзыв оставлен Cocoa-power июл 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ナウフーズのものはあまり品質がよくないのですが、これは特別良いものでした。 香りが強いので、ほんの少しで十分です。

私にはちょっとキツい香り

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2597842 фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

肌の引き締めに良いと聞いて、マッサージオイルに加えたのですが、思いのほか香りが強くて驚きました。 キャリアオイルで薄めずに使った時の方が、香りの違和感はなかった様に感じたので、徐々に肌を慣らしながら使っていきたいと思います。

匂い

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372567 окт 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

ベンジンやガソリンに似た匂いがあります。 洗顔の泡に加えて使用しています。 洗顔後の顔にもこの匂いがほのかに残ります。 若返りの効果を期待して、もう少し継続使用してみます。

1-10 из 76 всего