Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 198 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I LOVE IT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I wash all of my linens with this oil. It kills the bed mites and smells terrific. Thanks IHerb!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Please bring this back!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Do we have to sign a petition somewhere to have this item back? :(

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Please bring this back!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love the savings when ordering the big bottle. Pls bring this back!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eucalyptus Oil from iHerb.com

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using eucalyptus oil for many years as an air freshener and purifier. I was always amazed at how hard the oil was to find in stores and how much it cost when I could find it. I finally searched the internet and landed at the iHerb web site. No one can beat the quality or prices of products from this company. I have never found a better deal or better service anywhere else.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect bath oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband loves to use this product in his bath. He has myriad aches and pains and his baths are like medicine for his pain. The smell of this product wafts thru the house, and when I actually walk into the bath area, it opens up my nose and sinuses.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Flu/Cold

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Dr. David Williams, in his health newsletter Alternatives, recommended sniffing eucalyptus oil when exposed to germs or you feel like you are coming down with a cold or flu. I ALWAYS use Now brand because it is the most effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eucalyptus Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Nice Product. Pure oil, very strong. Use it sparingly. Great for stuffy chest, runny nose. Put a few drops in a slow boiling pot and fill the room with healing warmth or steam yourself to feeling better. Happy in NJ.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Eucalyptus Oil for the Sauna

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second purchase of Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil. My husband and I both really like it in the sauna. I add just a few drops to a small dish of water on the heater and the whole sauna is filled with the wonderful head clearing scent of eucalyptus. My husband, on the other hand, haphazardly dumps it in and the neighbor's sinuses are cleared.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

great in laundry and for car air freshener

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Herbal bug deterrant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

i spary this around the walls of my house and add to mop water for natural control of scorpions.....I live in the high desert in SE Arizona. They do not like the smell I guess, and do not die from conventional insecticide....just move slowly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 198 всего

1 2 3 4 5