Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Warning: if you are mercury poisoned, this can hurt you a lot

Отзыв оставлен MichaelLabib авг 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Chlorella doesn't chelate, remove, mercury. It just stir it up in your body, causing unimaginable damage. The only right way to chelate is on Andy Cutler's protocol, he has a PhD in Chemistry and the writer of the book Amalgam Illness. He advises against Chlorella. I have tried myself and felt horrible, that was a year before I know about his protocol. Please visit my page for more reviews Good luck

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Foods, Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have had more energy since taking this. You have to start out slow, start with one capsule and work up to more over one week. I love Now Foods products. It is suppose to remove heavy metal toxins from the body and this one didn't disappoint. Brenda

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Outstandiing Product and Service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. Since taking it I definitely have more energy, and seem to feel better overall. Try it, you'll like it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality, not rancid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I have ordered Chlorella from many sources. This is high-grade chlorella with little to no rancidity. Highly recommended!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

a good antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Now foods are reliable for their quality. i need only 1 before breakfast as an antioxidant although a higher dose of 3 is recommended on a daily basis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My first cure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is my first time with chlorella... It seems to be good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been ordering from Iherb for quite some time and I have always been amazed at how fast their shipping is and of the excellence of their products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This really helps me detox when I eat things I shouldn't.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the great clenser

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is a great product to clear the body of all the crap we ingest and does it gently

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Been using both Now foods and Sun chlorella, and I do believe that Sun chlorella is the best. (costs more, though) Have noticed increased level of energy after a short time usage. (combined with Now Foods Spirulina) Will contiune using!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3