RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Strong Bones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3112262 янв 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was continually going to a Chiropractor because my back kept going out but once I faithfully began taking Bone Meal my back has stayed strong and has not gone out despite the wear and tear I have put on it. It has been 1 year now and also my fingernails grew fast and very strong which never happened before I used Bone Meal.

Bone Meal Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1616145 сен 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I cook all of my dogs food from scratch. Their vet recommended this kind of bone meal powder, she said they test it for heavy metals, when other brands are not tested. That's good enough for me!

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687524 июн 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality. * * * On learning more from Dr. Pitcairn, apparently bone meal derived from the United States is undesirable due to the toxic load that animals in first world nations carry. I'm not sure I see a way around this - maybe there's unpolluted bone meal available, I'll have to look for that, but with regard to this product, I am now concerned because of its provenance. This doesn't mean I won't be buying this product again, because I will unless and until I can find a better or learn more about this issue. Meanwhile I note how they are running tests on the level of heavy metals in their product, a good starting point, and would be interested in knowing their standards more precisely.

Natural calcium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1707140 янв 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I prefer to take what I need from food rather than from extracts, whenever I can. So I started taking some bone meal for calcium, and am giving some to my dog as well.

From Washington

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 мар 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I'm using this as a calcium supplement since I've given up dairy. Not sure if I should be concerned about heavy metals, but I find it to be the most agreeable calcium supplement I have tried.

bone strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493948 авг 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Fine supplement for bone strength. Inexpensive. Hard to find anywhere else. Thanks, Iherb.

Excellent Products, good company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631461 окт 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020750 окт 21, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I also use this in my cats food recipe, and it's great!

Great Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260901 июл 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I use bone meal powder in my cat food recipes. Now brand is exactly what I want, and comes at a great price.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533421 ноя 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this in my home made dog food for many years now. It is a good price (in comparison, I've seen bone meal that is not for human consumption cost more than Now Foods bone meal), and so far I've had no complaints from my dogs about the taste :) My dogs have extensive annual routine blood checks and so far everything has always come back normal, so I know they get all of the nutrients I feed them.

1-10 из 69 всего