RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Oh so sweet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995549 дек 12, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1889935 мар 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3022025 окт 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309212 ноя 02, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Best deal!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1412023 окт 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Stevia Sugar Substitute

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1446288 ноя 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Stevia for over four years. The product is natural. I've used it from everything from my morning coffee to recipes. I actually guess when using it to substitute for sugar in recipes but it works for me. I primarily reccomend it over artificial sweeteners as it doen't effect brain chemistry as they sometimes do.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1045204 фев 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

Stevia Packets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1277557 апр 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

Best value

Отзыв оставлен snowfitness1 сен 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428663 ноя 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

1-10 из 27 всего