Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 27 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Oh so sweet!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this site

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

stevia by the bag

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

i am very pleased with the product and will order more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have used these for years and still love them

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D. Valenti

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stevia Extract Packets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 27 всего

1 2 3