Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

happy customer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Prostatitis Maintence

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

TCM

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good immune support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Miraculus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great immune system boost

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very good strongly recommend

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Building the Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2