Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I love the North American Oil of Oreganol P73

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This oil does so many wonderful things for me. It can cure the regular migraine. Mixed with virgn olive oil it is wonderful on aches and pains. My son even used it to cure a stubborn cold sore.

nature's gift

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i started my 3yo on this 2 months ago. she's been down with a bug every 2 wks ever since she started preschool, causing her to miss school about half the time (attendance barely 50%). she still falls sick from time to time, but i've noticed that they have been milder and shorter; her attendance in school over the past 4 wks has improved to about 80%. she takes one drop in a small capful of milk every morning. some protests in the beginning because of the spiciness but she's gotten very used to it now.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just what the Dr. ordered!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I do a lot of natural medicine for my family. This stuff is like no other for wounds. Beats the heck out of neosporin! I also use it in my NeilMed nasal rinse every morning. One drop of this plus one drop of eucalyptus oil in with the usual 8 oz of saline - NO sinus infections or colds at all. This price is also almost 1/2 of what you'll pay at Whole Foods.

Always good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product has long proven its worth and utility. Excellent immune-enhancing properties. I take it whenever people around me are getting colds or flus. Or before and during plane flights. It works wonders. I've had good results from North American Herb & Spice Company's Oreganol product.

NA Oregano P 73

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If you do not have this in your medicine cabinet you should. It is great for coughing up bronchitis and also essential for yeast infections.

Simply The Best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Oreganol P73 is simply the best oil of oregano on the market. It comes from wild sources in mountains of Turkey and is not grown on farms. Everyone should have oil of oregano in the medicine cabinet. Do yourself a favor and buy the book, The Cure Is In The Cupboard by Dr. Cass Ingram. He explains the dozens of cures and uses of this amazing healing oil. I take 2-3 drops under my tongue daily for keeping my immune system strong and also use one drop in water to kill the bacteria on my toothbrush. This amazing, God given oil kills viruses and bacteria!

Excellent.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Best oregano around. It is fantastic for curing sinus infections and colds. Love it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

everybody has to have it at home

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Very useful product. I used it to fight an candida and it's very helpful. More than that, after self reading in internet, I have found that this product is very helpful in fighting of all kinds of viral infections and flue and I used it for all members of my family starting with my young daughter and ending my mom.

LOVE this stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My mother-in-law turned me onto this a couple of years ago, and there's not an immune booster or nasty chaser away-er out there. Three drops a day - good for what ails you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

1-10 из 23 всего