Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

makes a big difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm taking 2 caps/day and with every new day I can see improvements in almost all my health problems (diabetes type1b with severe long-term complications).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The product certainly lives up to its name for effectiveness. I've been using it now for two months and feel wonderful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

CHAGA! nice big capsules full of chaga AND oregano oil!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My immune system is higher now.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but...

Отзыв оставлен Danjojo май 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Notice zero "Chaga effects" - something I was wanting to check out after researching how important the proper extraction of medicinal mushrooms is. From reading glowing reviews of the brand and this product itself, I thought perhaps they discovered oregano oil would release the chemicals/constituents. This doesn't seem the case though. Still think it's working some good via the oregano and birch bark but would not purchase again for my daily dose of Chaga.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I love the North American Herb and Spice Company. This was a new product for me. It is very high quality and I am seeing and feeling the difference. Also the blending of both these superfoods was brilliant. Highly recommend.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

chaga

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Time will tell after three months of taking them, so far they agree with me too. Easier than my grinding up into powder myself.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ChagaMax

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great stuff and great place to order from. Very quick thanks

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

immune booster

Отзыв оставлен AmericanDreamCatcherInc окт 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

great product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

m

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I think the chagaMax has great benefits in the form of generally helping me have more energy and a better digestion, and I think it has boosted my immune system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2