Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain апр 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really loved this product. I use it as a tea and really to me it's more like a coffee. I put a bit of green leaf stevia in it but it has a rich flavour and is full of amazing ingredients including Chaga Mushroom which has been touted as one of the best (there are number of really good ones) medicinal mushrooms around. Also has wild white birch bark (a powerful antioxidant and anti cancer ingredient) and purple Maca which is amazing for replenishing the adrenals. You really can't go wrong with this product but I guess taste is personal so whether you enjoy the taste or not is another story. I really like it.

Chago Charge is wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Chago-charge has a pleasant, earthy taste. The maca in it gives me badly needed energy, and the chaga is helping to strengthen my immune system. I will continue to drink one or two cups early in the day, but not in the evening, because it keeps me awake at night.

Great pick me up

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This gives me a great lift, blows away the brain fog. I add a touch of honey and I love drinking it for my health.

Contains a CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING on the lid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very disappointed to receive this product to day with this Large warning on the lid. It has obviously been removed for the product photograph. CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." There is no mention of this on the iHerb.com website, and whether true or untrue I feel totally deceived by by iHerb.com for no mention and the removal of the sticker on the photo. Trust is gone Very Concerned!!!! will probably put it in the trash unless someone bothers to reply to my concerns.

has a good taste

Отзыв оставлен bobbienorthern авг 02, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have researched this on line and have found how healthy this wild forest tea is for a person. I have been drinking one cup a day now since the 3rd of July with Great Lakes Collagen gelatin and really enjoy the combination. This tea has helped me with my energy and knowing how healthy it is for me makes me feel good drinking it. When I brew it I make sure to bring it to a boil and let it set and steep for at least 30 minutes because from what I have read that the longer it steeps the more intense the nutriment value is. Also the boiling water helps to unlock the healthy properties in it. I then strain it because you do get grounds from it. From what I have been reading this one here is the one I trust the most to be wild forest derived. If you grow it yourself as organic you lose all the nutriments or you cut down on over half of them. Excellent product.

Good brew

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Has a woody, earthy flavor...saw an improvement in my energy level. I just purchased my second because I was pleased with the results and flavor. Did not feel the need to sweeten it but I did strain it with a tea strainer.

Chag-o-Charge

Отзыв оставлен ladypamela фев 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I really like the way this makes me feel. Needed to add a lot of Stevia to it tho to make it more palatable.

Chag-O-Charge.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a nice tasting tea to help build the immune system. Sometimes I make it and then put it in a pitcher of ice tea with lemon and Stevia. I take this along with the Chaga-O-Power as recommended in the book "The Cure Is In The Forrest".

차가버섯 분말가루 같습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

음... 차가버섯 농축이라는 글씨를 보고 구매 를 하였는데.. 그런것은 아닌것 같고.. 차가버섯가루에 자작나무껍질가루에 또다른 식물의 가루를 썩어 놓은것 같습니다. 음.. 녹차 대신 마시는것도 좋아 보입니다. 하지만.. 차가버섯 농축물이라고 하는데.. 정말인지는 모르겠네요... 뭐 일단 녹차 대신 해서 먹을수 있다는것에 만족해야 할것 같습니다. 물에다가 넣으면 가루가 녹지는 않습니다. 그냥 물위에 둥둥떠있으며.. 시간이 지나면 일부가 가라 않습니다. 먹어본 결과... 음.. 연필을 칼로 깍을때 나는 냄새라고 해야하나.. 하여간 나무 냄새가 납니다. 자작나무니까.. 자작나무 냄새 이겠지요... 정확하게.. 베타클루칸이 얼만큼 들었는지는 알수가 없으니.. 그냥 약으로 먹던가... 농축분말을 한번더 구매 해봐야 할것 같습니다. 색상은 흰 자작나무 껍질때문인지.. 검은 색은 아니며 회갈색을 띕니다. 비위가 그다지 좋지 않으시다면 추천 드리고 싶지는 않네요.. 영어 리뷰에.. 위험물질 스티커는 없습니다...... 아마 각 나라 마다 해당 스티커를 붙여야 하는 경우가 있는가 봅니다. 그다지 위험하지 않는 가루 인것 같으며.. 1달 먹어본후 리뷰를 써봐야 하겟네요.

Tonic tastic !

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave фев 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Raw, wild chaga mushrooms, what's not to like. The blend itself is rather tasteless but nothing a little bit of stevia can't sort. Looks like coffee when hot water added, only this is many times more healthier.

1-10 из 21 всего