Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Cod Liver Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best flavor cod liver oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this flavor of the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil. It really leaves no fishy after smell. Please add this flavor again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I think it's good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

非常好!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

定好后13天到货,还挺快的。 宝宝已经开始吃了,不抗拒,还不错

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since taking cod liver oil i rarely get skin, great for the winter months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Отзыв оставлен mumschannel апр 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My children have benefited from this product. It nourishes the whole body. They do not fall sick easily. This is the perfect supplement which I'll recommend for to all parents

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2