RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Miracle!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2232716 авг 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I received the regular formula Zyflamend sample through iherb and decided to give it a shot. I have terrible back pain from a herniated disc, and had to resort to an epidural steroid injection about a year ago. My pain had increased during the past few months, and, as much as I hated it, I was considering going back for another injection. I tried Zyflamend and was suprised to feel relief within the first day! This has truly been a lifesaver for me, and I can't believe how well it works! (Believe me, I'm a skeptic with most products) I switched to the vegetarian version after I finished the sample and the results have been consistent with the original formula.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 ноя 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent way to fight inflammation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good ingredients but too soon to evaluate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1802617 янв 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking these for about a month for chronic shoulder and TMJ pain. So far the benefit is subtle, but I can't take OTC anti-inflammatories because of a recent bleeding ulcer, so I'm glad to have an alternative. I know herbs take a while to build up before showing benefits, so I'm continuing to take these. I know turmeric, holy basil, and green tea have other benefits, so I think this is a good supplement anyway.

Like a lot!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026535 авг 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for over a year. It helps me to stay healthy.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2658585 сен 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

reduces inflammation well all over, esp prostate

Zyflamend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 авг 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is an amazing product and is doing wonders for my husband. Definitely recommend.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557746 авг 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good product when used regularly for inflammation

I love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780520 июн 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

this work for me and I do not have any problem take it.

Helped my tendonitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2945856 май 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried this on advice of a natural healer; she recommended it as an alternative to Ibuprofen. I took one capsule, two times a day, and felt less pain in my forearm. I like this one particularly because it's totally vegetarian.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation and Nixes Pain Too!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue мар 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

1-10 из 12 всего