RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Must Have for Anyone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1553171 фев 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151786 май 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

I Strongly Agree..........

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301239 окт 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

Extra moisture

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476332 ноя 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

I like it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1966753 июл 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I think it is making a difference in my metabolism.

This works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1349367 янв 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this product for a month now and I can't believe the difference in my skin - especially on my face. The pores are much smaller and the overall look and feel is much smoother. At 62 I'm no spring chicken and have always had good skin but this stuff has made it even nicer. I eat well and take good care of myself and also take other supplements but the Omega 7 seems to target my face which is great at my age. IHerb has the best prices and service out there.

This product really delivers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1845002 июл 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

From NewYork My energy level has increased and my arthritis is better.

Fast shipment.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2027552 июн 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Took it and after 3-4 days I had to stop taking due to acid reflux.

Good for Your Skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328784 ноя 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is really good for your skin. After just a few weeks, my facial skin looks plumper and less wrinkles around the eyes.

Omega-7 Softgel Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2212261 май 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product - after taking the Omega-7 for just a few days my skin felt more supple and softer. I never want to stop taking these caps!

1-10 из 26 всего