Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cold and Flu Season Help

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Start taking this at the first sign of a cold and it will surely help you fight it off if you start taking it in time. It still helps reduce the duration of the cold or flu even if you dont start it in time. It helped me and my daughter who both have sinus, asthma, and allergy problems. Its better than any OTC meds I have ever bought.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Relief from nasty respiratory virus attacks.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product really does help get over colds & flus faster & with less overall discomfort. If I don't act fast enough to prevent getting sick in the first place (with Yin Chaio) then this and Umcka get me well. It is a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory softgels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Previous to using supercritical sinus and respiratory softgels, I would have to take prednisone every spring - not this year. This combination of herbs is wonderful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A MUST for your medicine cabinet!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to me and this is the third bottle I have purchased. It is powerful -- and so is the smell of garlic from the capsule. Definitely take it with a meal as the directions suggest. I believe these caps kept me from being much sicker when a wave of cold and sinus infections came to my area. I'm taking one every day for at least another month, just for good measure.

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I felt relief within the first day of taking this product. I had a severe repeatable chest and sinus inflammation and infection. I took 2 a day and within a week, I was taking one a day for maintenance.

Fight against cold

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a must product to buy - a great defence against colds. Just before cold coming on, take one tablet a day for 3-4 days and it will either go away or you will have a mild cold as oppose to a full blown one.

Cold and Sinus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have made everyone I know a believer in this pill. I cannot tell you the last time I was sick. If I sneeze the first time or ever feel any soreness in my throat at all, I take one of these and usually that is all that is needed, but if I feel the same the next day I will take another. I give away half these pills to friends just because I hate to see them miserable and then they are sold.

powerful but effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Combined with Thyme+Nettle+Funugreek seems to be the potent weapon against frequent sinus issues. Causes a bit of stomach upset -- used for acute needs rather than regularly.

Love it!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great, but I don't follow the instructions. I take about one every 2 to 3 hours when I get a cold and it works!!!!!

New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is awesome! Since I've been taking it, I may only get one sinus infection a year, instead of the 4 or 5 I used to get!

1-10 из 52 всего