RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 69 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

best natural mood support I have found

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2755573 мар 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have been managing major depression with supplements for many years. The low energy, cognitive fuzziness, and sleep issues have been relatively easy to address, but the mood symptoms are a challenge. I learned about rhodiola a year ago, and have found it to be the most effective treatment for mood symptoms I have ever tried. I experimented with several brands before settling on this one as the most effective. This may be due to the salidroside content - if you read the rhodiola research, you will be startled to notice that most brands of rhodiola do not include the recommended percentage of this important active ingredient, but this one does. I also appreciate that the pills are not individually blister-packed, as with many other brands. The stability of rhodiola rosea is reputed to be poor, yet this brand works where others didn't, so clearly packaging is not the only factor. The capsules do absorb moisture easily, so it is best to leave them in the bottle (with the absorbent pack) until use. If rhodiola hasn't worked for you, you should try this brand before giving up on it. Start with the lower dosage - sensitivities vary dramatically from person to person. The only complaint I have about this company is that there is not a wider selection of dosages (100 mg to 300 mg is big gap) - 75 mg and 200 mg options would be very helpful. A larger bottle would also be nice for those of us who take it regularly, but given its short shelf life, perhaps that isn't an possible.

Amazing stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2773344 май 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have suffered from depression and lack of energy all my life. After just 2 days of taking this I feel like a different person. I have energy, I want to get things done instead of making excuses. I'm so happy I found this!

Stability

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1207153 апр 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My 20 year-old daughter has been taking this for about 6-9 months, and I've definitely seen a difference in her overall well-being. She used to have mild depression and moodiness many days out of each month - now I seldom see her down. I credit Rhodiola Force.

New Chapter Rhodiola Force

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376376 сен 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This saved my life, literally -- prescribed by a psychiatrist when my other antidepressents stopped working -- it would be great if it came in bigger quantities, as I take one a day

Good for Mental Clarity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2621342 ноя 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking Mental Clarity from New Chapter, and it helped sharpness and memory a lot. However, I began to get headachy a lot, so I brought it into my chiropracter, and we did the kinesiology thing, and got a negative reading. So I backed off on that (2-3 times/week) and started with Rhodiola. No ill effects, the headaches went away, and I still am fairly sharp. I still take the Mental Clarity on "big brain days".

great adaptogen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3075589 янв 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

it was recomended to me by an advisor at the tonic bar (chinese medicine) for brain funtion. I take it with Jarrow Neuro Optimizer. I've always taken them together, but I looove these products, and I feel the effects, so I know they are working. A good investment. When I first started on this combo, within 20 to 30 minutes (you take them on an empty stomach) i felt like somebody had gone in and massaged my brain. For real!

Effective

Отзыв оставлен juniper авг 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped me manage my anxiety and depression.

MELLOW

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1833031 окт 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I used to take 5htp and this is a more mellow vibe w/out the sleepy feeling.. it leaves me nice and balanced!!!! more relaxed!!!

Bye bye anxiety!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2116168 май 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Rhodiola Force helps reduce my anxiety. My day is much different if I don't have my Rhodiola Force!

It really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2313637 июл 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

After testing different dosages of Rhodiola, I've finally found that I need to take two of these caps (600 mg) for it to really work for me.

1-10 из 69 всего