RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best Supplement I have ever taken

Отзыв оставлен MaryManuel янв 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2859327 янв 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Beware if you are allergic to fungi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740852 июл 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I felt more energetic after taking them but the fungi triggered my immune system to overreact and my skin developed all the itchy rashes I need to suppress the itchness by taking green tea extract with quercetin.

Feel Better Capsules!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1964315 окт 06, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

Not so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 сен 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

So far I have felt pains in my breasts since taking these. I have stopped taking them.

Worked for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3185920 сен 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I was skeptical when I ordered that anything would help my libido, which took a nosedive with menopause. I felt more "alive" within days of starting this product, started dreaming of sex again, and found my intimate experiences more rewarding. Will definitely continue using this.

New Chapter

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2371998 авг 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This works vaginal dryness is not a problem anymore

Hoping for good results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172951 ноя 13, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It's a bit early to notice any measurable difference but I am hopeful that it will be a productive multilayered additoin to my periomenapausal herbal remedies.

1-8 из 8 всего