Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excelelnt supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Since this product was recommended to me by a pharmacist about 4 months ago, I have been using it ever since. It is great at relieving period pain, balancing the hormones and mood and reducing PMS symptoms. It also improves my concentration dramatically and can actually finish the books that I start reading now. I think every woman should take this even if you take nothing else!This is a staple for me now.

Great Source of Iron

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Absolutely excellent product if you are iron-deficient. I had been eating iron-fortified cereal, and still came up with iron poor blood. My body absorbs this form of iron, and helps tremendously with energy levels. Also, I'm now able to donate blood to the American Red Cross, which is important to me! Thanks, iHerb, for making this product available at such an excellent price.

Best Iron Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My ferritin and total iron levels are very low due to heavy menstruation, so I have to constantly take an iron supplement. I have tried probably half a dozen brands of pills, including Slo-Fe, and this one from New Chapter is the absolute best. It is gentle on the stomach, you can truly take it without food. Doesn't cause constipation of other issues. And gives me the energy I need.

Stacy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have had problems with being anemic since in my teens and have been continually on the lookout for a good iron supplement. This one really helps me a lot! I have noticed a healthy boost in my energy levels since taking this supplement. Will definitely keep taking this one!!

effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the most effective iron supplement I have ever taken, good for thyroid function too, feels good with it, NewChapter is always the best.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not good for yeast intolerance sufferers...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking the products for a month and my tummy was very upset. I thought it was due to other causes but the very same day I stop taking New Chapter supplements my problems disappeared. I suspected my problems could have something to do with a yeast intolerance and it seems that was it, since the bloating disappeared. Monica - London

Also for men

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband, who has Crohn's disease, was taking this before it was labeled "every woman's". He appreciates that it's organic and that it doesn't exacerbate his Crohn's. He gets his blood tested about twice a year and hasn't been low on iron.

New Chapter Organic Iron Support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This products is so fantastic that I have to order it for all my girl friends in Switzerland... For once an iron which your body can actually absorb!

Best iron supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 19, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best iron supplement I've ever tried. I can take it on an empty stomach, and it's incredibly energizing. I take half at a time, a couple of times a day.

New Chapter Iron

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

New Chapter is a great line. The fact that it is all vegetarian works well, especially with iron, which can be hard on the stomach. New Chapter isnt.

1-10 из 71 всего