RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054954 янв 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716450 дек 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923030 окт 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

This is amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063464 мар 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I haven't been sick AT ALL since using these. Literally everyone else in my office has been sick over the past few months. I'm a child protection worker and thus come in contact with many children and even with the majority of them being sick, I have been cold free!

Happy to find Blockade!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662653 мар 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Glad a person in the health food store knew how to find Blockade as Immunity Take Care

Keeps Colds Away

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105947 мар 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If you are able to start this product at the first cough or sniffle, & follow the directions, whatever seems to be coming on will usually go away! Early is the key!

Mer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1460861 мар 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product, great ingredients

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1265585 мар 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best for daily preventive care. Also when symptoms arise I just increase my dose. This is a wonderful product.

Won't go without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013765 мар 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This really works! Won't fly or hang out around a crowd of people without it. People around me sick, sick, sick....not me! Also give it to my 86 year old mother. Flue shots only cover 3-4 strands and year after year, the strands going around aren't one that the flue shot covers.....also good for colds!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

a must have especially for travelers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1985710 фев 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy

1-10 из 48 всего