Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

Stress buster supreme

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

new chapter super critical holy basil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

Good for balance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

calming supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

When I ran out of this...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

Farewell to anxiety!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Great for stress!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

The Attitude Pill

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This herb and brand was recommended to me by a wise woman whom I trust greatly and who knows quite a bit about herbal remedies. Amazing herb! My sour attitude of a year (hormone related) did an about face litteraly overnight. Also, I run, and within 3 days of taking this herb, I started running 1 minute per mile faster than my usual time (from 9.5 min miles down to 8.5--I had never run that fast before!). I think the herb calms the mind, helps one focus. Brings out the best in you. I call it my "happy pill." If only those with depression and other negative attitude ailments would try this first...you would all put the Phamaceuticals out of business. I only go with this brand because I'm brand loyal having started with them; also, I suspect cheaper stuff might come from China and I don't think I am alone in not really trusting the purity of Chinese supplement imports.

1-10 из 64 всего