RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Stress buster supreme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764354 дек 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650638 июн 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

new chapter super critical holy basil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1546087 фев 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3265390 янв 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1750731 окт 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428646 июл 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

When I ran out of this...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1671207 фев 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117535 фев 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629502 сен 13, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I rely on this for dealing with stress.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 ноя 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. I love New Chapter. I take 2/day: one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. ... I can't think of a better product for stress. BTW, holy basil is also called Tulsi. Tulsi tea is very popular in the Indian subcontinent. I also use Tulsi Tea brand tea, which iHerb sells.

1-10 из 64 всего