Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

save your $

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I drink LOTS of ginger teas, and impressed with New Chapter generally, thought this would be worth a shot. I had to use nearly 10% of the bottle to make one large cup of the tea. At that dilution, it was sweeter than I care for, and STILL had only a very mild ginger flavor. If you want any spice at all, go a different route, ESPECIALLY for the money... I'll probably use it as a sweetener in other ginger tea, which won't thrill me since I'm perfectly happy with a drop or two of stevia.

Tastes YUMMY

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If you have an upset or unsettled tummy, one teaspoon of this YUMMY tasting syrup will have you feeling better in minutes! Ginger combined with honey is very good for the stomach. You will be licking the spoon!!!!

New Chapter,Ginger Wonder Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

We liked the taste of this syrup.

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have ibs and this stuff is really wonder syrup for me. I have a spoonful every time I start to feel sick and it does the trick, I love the taste. It reminds me of the medicine Mary Poppins fed to the children :)

생강차

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

입덧 심할때 먹으려고 샀어요. 그러나 입덧이 너무너무 심하니 이것도 안들어갔네요. 그래도 딱 생강차예요.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен brobin дек 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this for my wife who uses Ginger products to stop nausea. It works well and is quite delicious. It is fairly expensive but is a QUALITY product. I will buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance with this product.

Ginger syrup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very good item for gingerale, but quite pricy.

Ginger Wonder Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

We have been having increasing difficulty buying Ginger Wonder in local shops. We are delighted to be able to get it directly on the web. Many thanks for this wonderful product and for your fast and efficient service.

1-8 из 8 всего