Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Love GingerForce!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Helps Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

New Chapter Ginger Force

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Good with mushrooms

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

Not suitable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

Ginger is wonderful...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

New Chapter's GingerForce is a product I intend to always take. I have been purchasing this for a few years now. In the Caribbean, ginger is known to "clean your blood" to the islanders (their saying). New Chapter has listed 8 beneficial properties of ginger and I absolutely believe it helps. I have not had the flu for a few years since moving back to the the damp/cold Pacific NW. I believe GingerForce has helped support my system. If you want additional information, go to New Chapter's web site for extensive information on their ginger products and of course, www.iherb.com has THE BEST PRICES.

My favourite!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm sticking with this one. I love New Chapter's high standards, and trust them.

Great for Improved Immunity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

When I take this I get over a cold or sinus infection more quickly.

Ginger force

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

1-10 из 45 всего