Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 27 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Powerful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GOOD STUFF

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Powerful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Ginger Extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good quality product, very concentrated - I use 2 drops per tea cup.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен lovelyBunny авг 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ginger Ginger Ginger

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love ginger and this is great to put in herbal teas to boost the ginger flavour or to add the flavour. It tastes really spicy and isn't bitter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Strong Product and Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Works well for vertigo.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 27 всего

1 2 3