RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917055 апр 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Excellent!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880085 июн 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен TheHeArtsprout сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен herbalturtle июн 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2308303 сен 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2694630 июн 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

safe and healthy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1357325 июн 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847869 янв 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354796 сен 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953137 мар 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

1-10 из 14 всего