Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best I've taken

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Low potency, doubtful that it works

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus май 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Upsets my Stomach

Отзыв оставлен derbyjean ноя 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Calcium I've tried.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I love all New Chapter products. It would be good if they put a whole month's worth in one bottle. It seems like a very expensive way to get your calcium.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Take it everyday- very pleased with last bone scan.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

small pills, and you only have to take three a day. too early to tell results for osteoporosis, but the formula seems good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 33 всего

1 2 3 4