Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Tea!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am unable to purchase this tea in the stores in my locale. I was happy to find that I could at least order it online!

Great Tasting Decaf Tea!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue сен 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nestea has always been a summer favorite. It is nice that this is decaf too!

Decaf Tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

We're really glad you have this type and brand of tea, as we are unable to buy it anywhere in our area. It's wonderful as usual. Thanks, Roger and Jeanne Tauck

Nestes, Decaf Iced Tea Mix

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

We have been using this product a long time and all of a sudden the food stores didn't carry it any more, or at least not the Dacaf,but Reg. Thank you for carrying this product. We even have ask the stores to start carrying the Decaf again, they won't.

Nestea Decaf Unsweetened tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I can not find this tea in my area anymore. I stumbled upon it here when I used a search engine. I have purchased several at once and soon to order more. It is a great tea. I am diabetic and have anxiety so the decaf and unsweetened is the tea for me. Thank you so much for having it available.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best instant tea out there!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nestea has always been my favorite instant tea. I started buying the Decaf last year and then once winter hit, no place carries it anymore. Im so glad I found this site. Try it if you havent, you will not be disappointed!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have enjoyed this tea for years but then found difficulty in finding it in stores. I am so pleased that I found it available on line at iHerb. Now I can drink it the way I like it or friends can add sugar or lemon and drink it the way they choose. Also, being Decaf I can drink it any time of day or night. Thanks you so much. I noticed a review that said they didn't like it and my suggestion is to use a little more water.

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product, good price-- NO Caffeine!

Decaf Nestea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have not been able to find this product in the grocery stores, so was delighted when I found your web site and that I could order it from you. Thanks a million!

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This particular tea is hard to find these days...particularly at a reasonable price! iHerb's price is great, shipping fantastic, packaging terrific...I'm very pleased! My sister-in-law recommended the company, and I shall definitely move a lot of my nutritional supplement business to this company!

1-10 из 14 всего