RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2115235 апр 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Recomended to order it to my friends

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168817 сен 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yay soap nuts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1873995 апр 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I used to buy Maggie's Soap Nuts but they have been discontinued. These are available at a comparable price and work just the same. They're excellent for everyday laundry and degrease my kitchen rags satisfactorily. For really bad soiling and stains I sometimes I have to use a stronger detergent, but in general soap nuts do the job. I'm very sensitive to dyes and fragrances and these have NEVER bothered my skin. I also really appreciate that they come in a big reusable cloth bag instead of plastic. Wonderful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quite expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847967 сен 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Soap Nuts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236833 дек 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product great price

Отзыв оставлен 5512460279351727403 сен 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My Wife only uses Soap Nuts on her denim, she has severs skin sensitivity and Soap Nuts keep things soft and comfortable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nothing special... yet

Отзыв оставлен AdelinaRadu апр 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I used them only once so I'm not really sure I know how to used the properly because they didn't really clean my clothes. I will try to soak them before in some hot water an come with a feed back asap.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

フワフワに

Отзыв оставлен 5520105031671297966 май 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

日本でも販売されていますが高いです。 化学物質に神経質になっているので、こちらの商品はありがたいです。 洗濯物がフワフワになりますよ。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 5447881132098078512 янв 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was very skeptical about using "berries" to wash my clothes. But honestly it has been amazing. I have severe allergies to traditional laundry soaps, I get bad hives and itchy. With these soap nuts I have absolutely no problem! I add a few drops off essential oils onto the little bag and they come out smelling very fresh and clean.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Soap Nuts

Отзыв оставлен 5383058889944252715 фев 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This product keeps it simple, does a good job and provides a nice break from the chemicals. It won't get whites sparkling, I use the sun for extra bleaching power. I will probably use a combo of natural and chemical for laundry, in the future. This product gives me a choice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2