Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very Efficient Natural Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 13, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simple and Effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Has decreased gas

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews окт 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

limpinlou

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

more regular than EVER!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

효과가 있는지 없는지 아직 잘 모르겠어염

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

그냥저냥 똥이 잘나오는것같아요 하루에 2알씩 먹구있구염 비피도박테리움만 들어있는 유산균들중에 제일 저렴해서 사먹고있어염 재입고 되었으면 좋겠어염

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3