Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

毎日の風邪予防に飲んでいます

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

こちらは、普通サイズのカプセルで飲みやすいです。 風邪予防に良いと聞き、毎日飲んでいます。冬はよく風邪をひくのですが、飲み初めてからは鼻水止まりで済んでいます。少し鼻が出てきて「風邪っぽい?」という時は落ち着くまで普段の倍量を飲むとおさまっています。 私には合っているようなので、またリピートする予定です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fights off the yuckies

Отзыв оставлен annette янв 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cold be gone

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so many benefits

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен MariCh май 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Olive leaf ext delivers

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

:)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Like it very much and will still buy this!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really really good for cold and flu

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am going to buy more and more. I love olive leaf, the bottles and appearance are cute and easy to bring along with outings. 真係好有效,傷風感冒殺菌消炎,家居良藥, 甚至可以每日服一粒作為保健!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

For increase energy, healthy blood pressure, support cardiovascular system and immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

If you search online benefit of olive leaf, you would see that reported benefits of olive leaf. For example, increase energy, healthy blood pressure, support cardiovascular system and immune system. Just started taking this. Taken this with Paradise Herbs, One Daily Superfood Multivitamin, so far so good, no side effects, and am glad that it doesn't upset my stomach.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2