Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great aid for congestion & earaches!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My family has used this herbal remedy for over 25 years with excellent results. If anyone has a cold or flu, this can help it clear up without going into the ears or sinuses. I have used it many times, and it even helped relieve fluid behind the eardrum, when my 10 year-old couldn't hear out of her ear, after one day of use. When my children were OVER a year old, I would open a capsule and mix 1/3 to 1/2 of it, depending on their weights, in a spoon with honey for any congestion, as often as directed- it has a slightly medicinal taste. I gave them plenty of water to drink. They recovered quickly, without developing an ear infection. Along with echinacea tincture, it saved our family many trips to the doctor, and doses of antibiotics!

Dry Noses and Ears

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

This product dries up mucous and ear fluid. My baby's ears were completely plugged (flat tympanogram at the ENT), but after a week or so on this, his ears were clear!

Fenugreek-Thyme

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Great combination

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this combination for years and it works great for helping to control excess mucus and keep your lungs clear.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This natural remedy has replaced an inhaler that I needed for hoarsness and congestion from molds and allergens here in East TN. It actually works better than the inhaler!!

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Always use Natures Way! My husband and I use this mostly in the winter time, he is prone to chest colds. It has a way of getting phlem up and out. We use it more often when we travel by plane and other public transport.

Great for mucous.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

Helps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Helped me get over a cold. I quit taking Advil cold and sinus and this stuff cleared me up in a couple of days. Great! I will always have some on hand from now on.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps keep my lungs clear

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This I use all winter long to help ward off the dreaded bronchitis that I used to get every year around Christmas. I believe I have had only one bout with that monster in the last 3 years, and it was a lot milder than before.

Nature's Way, Fenu-Thyme, 450 mg, 100 Capsu