RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Nature's Way CLA-1300, Max Potency

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1053419 окт 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for over 3 years. My doctor prescribed CLA to help prevent breast cancer; however, it's also done exactly what the label says it will do - reduce body fat and increase lean muscle. So I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it.

help with appetite supression

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2148834 июл 14, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Along with the Fatigues to fantastic - I began using CLA to help me curb my cravings of food that are associated with Hypothyroidism. Your product is of excellent quality!

This has changed my life - lost 5kg in 2-3 wks

Отзыв оставлен 5241568396793664460 июн 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only product Ive used that actually works for weight loss (and ive tried a lot) it curbs your appetite to the extent that if you take enough of it, it will act as a meal replacement. I tend to take 3 at once anytime im hungry then I'm usually not hungry anymore at all. It 100% works ive lost 5kg which is not like me. The only thing is considering how many tablets I take I'm going to try a higher potency in a different brand so I dont need to take as many tablets, but if another brand doesnt work I'll definietely come back to this. To the manufacturer: Please make the potency higher or increase the recommended dosage amount in the instructions. Please press "Yes" if helpful :)

the first month

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2879664 дек 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Since i have only been on this product for less than a month its hard to judge its performance. As a pharmacist, I can say the side effects of this product are minimal. Which is to say, I have not experienced any side effects. I have recorded base line numbers on body weight, body fat and lean muscle mass at the beginning of therapy. I plan to update my review on the effectiveness of this product at the end of 6 months.

Didn't work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547266 сен 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I used this product for 8 months, patiently waiting for some results. I found none whatsoever. Upon looking at the research in referreed scientific journals, I was disappointed to learn that the claims about this product have not been found in scientifically-designed studies. So I stopped taking the product and, upon doing so, did not notice any adverse effects that would have suggested this product was doing me some good. I have to admit, I was seduced by the reviews to try this product and by a recommendation by an exercise "guru" of sorts. I am a 51-year-old female who does cardio, weight lifting, ab work, pilates, etc. and a university professor who should have known to read the research literature first.

BEST Available!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541114 окт 13, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

THE BEST bang for the buck in CLA in the whole solar system! I've lost and kept off 35 lbs with this stuff, with no exercise save the rapid movements of my fork from the plate to my mouth! This junk REALLY kills your appetite-- like nothing else I ever tried from "Fat-Buster" (Garcia Cambodia, or whatever) to hoodia to FernuGeek to you-name-it!! Wait for a sale and then BUY IT BY THE CASE....

Controlled appetite BUT...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2001158 апр 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It did control my appetite very well , but I did not lose any weight at all , instead I gained a few pounds even though I was barely eating. I took it for one week. After noticing I was , in fact gaining , I stopped taking it , and after 1 day , started losing again. Just to be sure it was the CLA causing the weight gain , I tried it again for 3 days , and sure enough I started gaining again. As soon as I stopped taking it , weight loss resumed. I love the appetite suppressent part of it , but not the weight gain. It did a good job of supressing my appetite , I was not hungry at all through the day. But for some strange reason I gained weight.

They work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2689129 мар 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

They work but the thing is you MUST work out and eat healthy, if you don't they have no effect what so ever. When I did work out and take theses they made my belly fat go down and I had better energy during exercise. But when I stopped working out, it stopped working.

2 Weeks In

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1638801 янв 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking the CLA-1300 for approximately 2-weeks & thus far, seems to be working fairly well. My understanding is true results take effect in approx 3-weeks after faithful use. Additionally, I read that the CLA-1300 can be "assisted" with Green Tea. I'm gonna keep using it as it has been holding my cravings back and I have not been as hungry.

Nature's Way , CLA-1300, Max Potency Softgels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1638140 ноя 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good product. I have used other CLA products and this one is the best so far.

1-10 из 48 всего