RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2035571 авг 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088852 май 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138679 дек 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1744579 мар 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

Отзыв оставлен 5640710249095914779 июн 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061925 авг 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1655713 июн 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

A daily vitamine boost!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167634 апр 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

A boost of energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3269714 янв 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

a great start to my day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1444391 ноя 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

1-10 из 29 всего