Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 29 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best Vitamin / Whole Food Nutrient Supplement on the market

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is the greatest. Can't find a better product on the market today. One-Stop daily-use product to get the full range of nutrients and vitamins. Tastes good too. Love it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

意外と美味しい!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

濃縮タイプだからかそのまま嗅ぐと結構匂いがきつい。 でも、グレープフルーツなどのフルーツジュースに入れたら、全然気にならない。 これポトッとするだけで栄養満点な感じ。 それにプロテイン入れたら完璧! でも、量も値段も半分で売ってくれた方がいいかな。 家族全員で飲めるならあっという間だろうけど。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Taste and less gas

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I originally tried the ALIVE! Liquid vitamin Max potency but found that it gave me horrible gas. This multivitamin taste much better, gives me less gas, and provides a plethora of nutrients. However it is a little low on the Zinc at only 50% of the daily value. Otherwise I noted that my friend immune system seems to be resilient and some lacerations and bruises seemed to heal faster. Also my hair, nails seem healthier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

More energy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes really good. Within 3 days, I felt more energetic and had a greater sense of well-being. My depression is much improved!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I take this along with a liquid Iron supplement every morning. I can absolutely tell when I have forgotten. It definitely is a staple in my morning routine and keeps me energized and feeling good throughout the day. I recommend this liquid vitamin to everyone. The taste is not bad either!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works very well, but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed an increase in energy and a reduction of general aches and pains. No other multivitamin supplement was able to do this. The liquid tastes better than the competing products and is easy to take. Note that it is expensive, but it's worth it. I have been ordering this liquid regularly. Don't waste your money taking other multivitamin pills.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the most nutritious multivitamin out there

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

the taste is weird but still it's nutritious

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best I've tried..keeps me going

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have huashi motors so very little energy. This is the first vitamin that I could really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, etc. it's pricey but all the good ones are.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

delishious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm enjoying this product..combined with extra spirulina, chlorella and vit-c this combo has my skin loooking great..love the sweet taste, it's a great way to start the morning, and the comprehensive list of ingredients is impressive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Source of Life Gold Liquid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Really see an increase of energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 29 всего

1 2 3