Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 39 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cholesterol down!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This Brand Works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

easy to take and extremely effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great results

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

家族性高コレステロール血症

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

一定になってる数値が少々高いのはポジティブに捉えていますが、生活の中で増えすぎることは良くないので自然な形でケアしようと思いました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mr t

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It really works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product and it works great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works great!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 39 всего

1 2 3 4