RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 39 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cholesterol down!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1033257 сен 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767797 мар 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This Brand Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1518499 янв 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1116958 янв 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

easy to take and extremely effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2965527 июн 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Red Yeast Rice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1073035 фев 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lowered my cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231079 мар 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Red Yeast Rice works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2955705 сен 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Been Using for YEARS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1793623 май 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2900043 июн 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 39 всего

1 2 3 4