Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

No difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I just start taking but I can say that I don't feel any difference. I use now only when I am out of home and don't have my Apple vinegar with me. I will use until end anyway. Maybe something change after the second one, but I will not buy again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I felt it more potent than Source Naturals and it has a coating which protects the tablets from dissolving inside my plastic pill box under hot and wet weather when I go outside. And it also delivers the best value in quality. I probably will buy again for my next bottle of apple cider vinegar.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

apple cider vinegar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

We have taken these tabs and found them wonderful. I will be getting more because we feel so good after taking them .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tremendous Product but shipping price now unaffordable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Thumbs down on Iherb and the change in shipping prices to Canada. I can no longer afford this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great alternative to Prilosec.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Suffered with GERD and heart burn issues for 25 plus years. All that time I was hooked on Prilosec to find relief. Tried switching to apple cider vinegar and found a great alternative for heart burn relief. Drinking ACV was difficult because of the strong taste, so I switch to the pill form 250mg Nature's Life ACV and it work just as well as the liquid ACV without the horrible taste. I take 3 or 4 pill after every meal and have no need to take the Prilosec anymore. Strongly recommend this product as healthy alternative to OTC acid blockers.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient Apple Cider

Отзыв оставлен tsalach апр 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Am taking it where ever I go in my bag. Take 1 tablet with my meals and boosted my digestion. No acid reflux ever since taking apple cider. I do consume the liquid form as well, when I am at home.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natures's Life Apple Cider Vinegar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product when you want to take it but you don't want to drink it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just plain good for you

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

ACV should be a staple. It kills Candida, it balances pH, it just makes your body happy. And taking capsules is the best way to ensure that you are getting it. The liquid stuff can be difficult to drink sometimes.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Thank you , I'm happy with my product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

아직 섭취전.

Отзыв оставлен RONSSO мар 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

21st Century 제품 먹다가 가격도 자꾸 올라서 비슷한 가격이면 더 좋을 걸 사자 싶어서 이 제품이 acetic acid가 35%라서 구입해봤어요. 아직 먹진 않았는데 acetic acid가 35%라 위 약하신 분들은 부담있을듯,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2