Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Apple Orchard Acidophilus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. There is nothing else on the market that contains this spectrum of amino acids and comes in a very digestible form that happens to taste so good.

A must have!!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this product for over 7 years and it's a must have for me and my family. I love this product and I'm glad that iherb.com has this product for the price, great price. In the health food store and whole foods sometimes they don't carry acidophilus in a no milk formula. Thanks iherb.....

probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is almost essential for vegans or near vegans.....a boost in aminos that you feel working.probiotic is the best i have tried so far.not giving5 stars only because it is a little de-hydrating(probably due to the fiber content) good to drink plenty of water while taking it.

acidophilis

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

great product. highly allergic to a lot of stuff. No problems with this at all.

product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this for years because it's non-dairy, good taste and an effective probiotic. This is also a reliable company.

Oooo.... Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Expat American in PH мар 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The first time I tried this, I was almost addicted to it. Unfortunately no one else in my family seem to have the same thought as me, so I ended up drinking most of it. The green apple flavor makes it enjoyable but I really like the ingredients that it contains. When they made this, they really took their time in what they decided to put in it. So many companies are quick to put a product out without concern for their customers but Nature's Life got it right when they made this! It would be nice to have other flavors but I'm good with the Apple Orchard! Just make sure to drink it up within 1 month as it tends to get a bit strong & the ingredients start to collect near the opening.

how it works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Works Awesome. Best thing that"s natural.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love the tarty apple flavour of this. I have digestion problems but this is so easily digestible.

1-8 из 8 всего