RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

ممتاز

Отзыв оставлен 5418917978516066297 апр 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

مره منتاز مره فوليده عجيبه وعلبته قزاز تعبل انيقه طاحت ولا انكسرت قويه حيل

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Moisturizing but too thick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221556 июл 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This doesn't have 100% vitamin e, but I bought it because the other oils listed were beneficial oils. Before this my skin was extremely parched, the type that would literally soak up the heaviest shea butter moisturizer in under 15 minutes. After frequent application of this in a period of 1.5 weeks, I noticed my skin flaked a lot less and became softer. The only thing I didn't like about this was that it broke me out a little near my eye area (comedones) and it's too thick to use under makeup. Other than that, I would recommend it if you don't have sensitive skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sticky!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1903264 сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Title says it. This is sticky! So sticky that it feels like rubbing syrup on your face. I mixed this with coconut oil to be able to finish it. Not a winner, won't buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

すごくいいです。

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2788857 янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

ものすごくねっとりとして、とにかく濃い~と感じるオイルです。毎晩寝る前に軽く塗り、朝になるとしっとりする感じはします。ビタミンEオイルの効果は目に見えてわかるというわけではありませんが、長く続けていきたいと思います。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

정말 마음에 듭니다!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3260384 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

일부러 고함량에 블랜딩된 오일의 가짓수가 적은것(많이 섞은것들은 트러블날 확률이 높다고 생각되요)으로 선택하였는데 가격도 좋고 용량도 좋고~ 또 내용물도 너무 좋네요! 제형은 끈적끈적 매우 오일리하지만 로션에 한방울 섞어서 얼굴에 바르면 하루종일 촉촉합니다! 다 흡수되는데까지 한 2시간정도 걸리는거 같구요~ 그다음부터는 부들부들합니다 >_< 정말 추천드려요! 그런데 병입구가 뻥~ 뚤려있어서 처음엔 당황했지만 오일이 워낙 무거운성질이라 양조절하는데 어려움은 없습니다. 단독으로 사용은 불가능 할듯요!~

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

참 좋다고 하셨음

Отзыв оставлен 5520848809490984663 май 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

엄마가 알레르기성 피부질환으로 피부가 착색되서 거뭇해졌는데 이거 바르고 나서는 간지러움도 없고 색상도 많이 옅어졌다고 좋아하심

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great ingredients poor design

Отзыв оставлен 5480629892645674607 июл 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I like the moisturizing oils it contains, and vitamins :) I frequently add a few drops of the oil into my moisturizer when I feel my skin over-drying. One star is removed because of the design, the opening is too inconvenient, too large, they should make a dropping tool there. I put the oil into another container which allows me use the oil in drops.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

効果はよくわからないけど…

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3215074 фев 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

なんとなく肌が潤う気もします。スティッキーな感じはあまり気になりません。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent oil, very happy with results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2830812 июл 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have learned that using vitamin e oil goes a long way in keeping ingrowing toenails under control and healthy. This oil is excellent, a little thick but that is the nature of vitamin e oil. I also like the healthy base oils that are used in this mixture. I also use on my legs and knees and use a favorite lotion to help it spread easier and to go into my skin. Makes for healthy smooth skin on feet and legs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Healing and moisterizing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2059629 мар 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great Product! I use it at night to heal and moisterize my skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2