RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

My favourite deodorant!

Отзыв оставлен 5172636253617443133 мар 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried crystals and after being allergic to a body crystal product I'm wary of trying anything that has a mineral salt base. Although it could be more natural like some other deodorants I don't like the sticks, they pick up bits of fabric and dirt, I love rolls ons and this is my favourite of the Nature's Gate collection! Summer is fantastic for exercising and Winter is also lovely but Autumn is my very favourite, and coincidentally favourite season. I highly recommend this, I've used about 3 of these so far!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 4684046832287876015 дек 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The best I have tried so far. Love the smell, great protection, no stains on dark clothes. Perfect for hot Australian summer. Am going to order more.

awesome

Отзыв оставлен 5269260609796126788 ноя 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

100% great

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Top of the line for health conscious people who don't want to stink!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3301558 окт 31, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

For those of you like me, health conscious and like to smell good for the entire day, the roll-on Autumn Breeze deodorant is the end of the line. I've been using this for 2 (two) years and will continue to use it for as long as it is being sold. It doesn't have aluminum or anything unnatural or harmful in it like the major brands, yet it keeps me smelling good (no B.O. smell seeps through like many other "natural" brands I've tried) for at least 12 hours. This scent in particular is my favorite, it really smells like autumn breeze which is as pleasant as it sounds; all the other scents are nice too, but the anti-deodorant mixture they use works perfectly.

My favorite deodorant

Отзыв оставлен 5637967644593501658 июл 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is my all time favorite deodorant,so much so that I order it direct from the States (I live in NZ). It has for me, the perfect balance of natural fragrances and I love that it comes as a roll on.

Beautiful scent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2570739 авг 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a lovely unisex scent. I ordered this for my husband but its such a nice smell compared to his other deodorants. Comforting. Great for work shirts and he loves that it works so well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Product pic is misleading. A bit spicy smell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2994189 май 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

First off, the product picture is misleading, this is the roll-on version and not the stick (not really what I wanted, but ok). It goes on wet. The smell is a bit too "male" for me so I probably won't get it again, but may try a different scent of this brand. Works ok for a natural deodorant, which is, better than nothing but not as good as the toxic commercial ones of course. I will use up the one I have though.

surprised me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315792 авг 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Never a fan of sticky roll-ons, I reluctantly tried this one after finding that a few of the Nature's Gate sticks did not work well enough. Determined to stay natural and away from anti-perspirants, I gave this one a shot. It is working much better than the sticks, and the scent is not as manly as I first thought. More of a clean, fresh smell. I LIKE IT.

bonne odeur

Отзыв оставлен 4772162902834555421 апр 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Sent très bon et est très efficace.

so so