Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен WrensNest июн 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works perfectly

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A *Five Star* Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product. Fast shipping

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hot flashes!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wild Yam Root Extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Naures Answer Wild Yam Root-veggie caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

this is an excellent product for hormone therapy. This product beats any pharmaceutical!! Also thanks for the veggie caps

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

helps my daughter

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wow wild yam!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2