Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Love this herbal extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this herbal extract because its non-alcoholic and I was on antibiotics with some other meds that could not be mixed with alcohol for my post wisdom tooth surgery infection. The meds made me feel terrible and very nauseous lad extremely tired all day for the first week and then I received my iherb order. I took the liver support extract and within 24hrs the nausea & fatigue went away. Yes it was bitter tasting but thats how liver herbs are. So I highly recommend it, especially when you are in need of some liver support!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Liver Support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I liked that this product is alcohol free and is much more cost effective than anything I can find in Canada. I simply put the drops in my tea several times during the day. The taste is barely detectable.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very good support tincture.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Liver support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

easy to give liver support for a child. I pair this with Kava to counter ballance any potential side effect of Kava supplement on liver.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hard to say with herbals, but no complaints.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I like the fact it has Goldenseal and others in addition to milk thistle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gentle yet powerful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have done several traditional liver cleanses ; with a castor oil pack , fasting with only green juices , enema's for a week . If one doesn't have time for all that , this is a great help . Being small size plus with an autoimmune , i took the lowest dosage of 14 drops for 10 days at night , slept deep and quick . My second round was for clearing post operative drugs from my body and it helped with the same dosage .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего