Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

預防感冒

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Отзыв оставлен milkandhoneymomma ноя 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

awsome

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

best product in its category

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2