Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

Отзыв оставлен rabbit июн 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Damiana seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried Damiana, California Poppy, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all of my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower. Damiana is also supposed to increase libido, but I did not notice that effect much, if at all.

Damiania

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

After I bought it I discovered it is natural oestrogen and can cause hormonal disruption, so not suitable for women with hormonal dis-balance.

The best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

simply the best extract we found.. We use it instead of coffee as the damiana is perfect for waking you up. The packaging is really good and it's easy to use.

Relaxing and fun.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product. Having given up alcohol for health reasons recently, I enjoy having Damiana as a recreational treat.

Contained some particulates

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Although still useable, my bottle has some small particulate matter suspended in it that is still there even after shaking well. The dropper was lined with a thick coating of this also. Don't know if this is normal for Damiana. Pleasant taste though when mixed a just a little water; sort of like weak tea. Noticing desired effects; no bad side effects.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I mixed it with fresh fruit mix in the blender. First time I took it noticed an interesting feeling--seems it works.

Relaxing and Fun

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A nice pure extract with aphrodisiac and relaxant effect. Enjoyable!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was very happy with the product and surprised with the fast delivery. Received the package in Australia the same week I ordered.

damiana leaf review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

super when taken with skullcap //

Put's me to sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I get a good night of sleep from this stuff.

1-10 из 12 всего