Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helping With Stress

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 29, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take Ashwaghanda as it is a wonderful adaptogenic herb for dealing with stress and it does work. I have taken the tablets up to now from this company and decided to try the drops. It is a just an easy way to deliver the herb into my system and as it is alcohol - free, it is easy on my liver and gets into the blood system quickly. I find it very effective and I am happy to take in the tincture as I can add it to juices or smoothies very easily.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Much healthier formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I love these alcohol-free formulas, and they always taste great - to me, at least. This product feels pure and is readily absorbed. I can't imagine taking pills/caps after this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pleasant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Bought this as part of adrenal fatigue treatment. Very pleasant, I drink it in a glass of lemonade. Pleasant ginger flavour.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Have had better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Very sticky and bad tasting compared to other Ashwagandha preparations I have tried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ハゲる

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

飲みだしてから頭のてっぺん、分け目の髪の毛が若干薄くなる。昔、他のメーカのサプリを飲んだ時も起こった現象なので 気のせいではないです。薄くなるだけで完全に髪がなくなってしまうわけでは無いですが、副作用は人れぞれです。ストレスや肩凝りには特に効果は無かったです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ashwagandha Extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Nature's cold process method is great. The effects are very beneficial more than you realize. This herb can be fortified by taking the dry extract supplement with it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product. Quick delivery.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

If ordering from uk be aware this is shipped from US with big import duties,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feels like I'm getting better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I've been sick for a long while now. Although I've still been falling alseep late (maybe even later?) for two days when I was out for a long while, I had much better sleep and woke up earlier than I have in a long while, after taking it for about a month. I could even remember a word after just seeing it ONCE before (Korean- English), and last year my health was so bad I couldn't even remember the order of the alphabet! There is also a scientific research done on it that confirms the effects on it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

really very good at calming the nerves

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

taste great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

easy to use no alcohol breath

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2