Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

was taking Jarrow

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is smaller and I feel just as good. These capsules are about half the size of the Jarrow.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

AWESOME version of Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

As an ultra sensitive person, i cannot handle annatto extract additive, nor can i handle the MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil. Both of these additives is often used in Ubiquinol products. Well, Natural Factors have neither of these substanses in their product, and was my third try on ubiquinol, with GREAT success.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

很棒的產品!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

以前只要蹲下數分鐘再站起來,便會感到頭暈眼花眼前一片黑。自從吃了這產品後,有一次又做了蹲下的動作再站起來,竟然頭不昏眼不花,完全沒事。我以為是蹲的時間不夠久,於是再做一次測試,蹲久一點再站起來,還是沒事。這下我才真正肯定了這產品的好處。以前我也吃過其它品牌的產品,一點幫助也沒有。Natural Factors用料實在,誠摯推薦!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

very good product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A reliable product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Q10 form that's easily used by the body, and a manufacturer that is trustworthy. Also a nice small pill. :) This is a regular part of my regime now.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great. Would buy again.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product & price. Hard to find elsewhere.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The product is very good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

COMMENTS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product now for 2 weeks...and I must say my memory seems to have improved. Nothing earth shattering , however little things I seem to be remembering a bit better. I will continue and see what happens.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like Natural Factors products,I take a statin drug Crestor so i will continue to use Ubiquinol as directed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natural Factors Active Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product. One thing I'm not sure about is that the package is frequently opened by NZ Customs. You always put a plastic package containing a sample of a fruit drink. It is possible that the drug/imported fruit detection dog may pick up the scent. I never try the sample and always dispose it. However I can't fault your service and product quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2