Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

PGX capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

i use it to keep my blood sugar DOWN

Controls appetite!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Controls appetite.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am pleased with the product and the results. i had a concern it might cause a change in my stool consistency or frequency. No problems found. It does decrease my appetite...that is a good thing!

Glucose Balance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Has helped tremendously with glucose balance. Haven't really lost weight but keeps blood sugar in the low-normal range.

Works as expected

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Product keeps me feeling full so I eat less. Also keeps me nice and regular :)

I love the product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. Glad Dr. Oz introduced it on his TV show.

1-10 из 53 всего