Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

A+++++

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Dieter's Tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stay away!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ZERO STARS!!!!! No hrew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

grate taste

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Tea! Taste great, works great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This tea is great to relax your tummy and keep you full. I love the product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

帶甜味的瀉茶

Отзыв оставлен TANGTANGTANG апр 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

味道可接受,甜味,睡前飲用大半杯,第二朝中午見效

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

TEA

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2