Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best Exfoliant on the Market

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This exfoliant is easy to use & leaves skin soft & smooth. It also noticabley reduces the size of pores. I follow up with C Serum & Deep Repair cream. I am 58 years old & have taken good care of my skin all my life. But I have never received compliments on my skin until I began using MyChelle products 4 months ago. The best product line out there & believe me, I've tried them all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awsome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the first time I ever give a review about a product; I'm amaze with this cream, my face feels sooooo smooth after using it OMG (like a baby butt haha) I'm getting one for my mom for Christmas, she is going to love it...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

香りはよいのですが

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

他の方のレビューがあまりによかったので購入してみましたが、香りの他はどこがよいのかわかりませんでした。 容器が100円ショップで売っている化粧品と同じ程度で驚きました。内容に自信あり、ということでしょうか。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен GlutenFreeFoodies мар 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Smell great, it is gentle and it works. Plus no chemicals!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tropical Skin Smoother

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It really does help smooth your skin. Every time I use my face feels smoother and looks brighter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

All of MyChelle's products are absolutely wonderful - this one is specifically amazing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Skin Smoother

Отзыв оставлен HeidiT авг 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have sensitive, dry/hydrated combination skin and this works very well, but only when used on a already cleansed face. I use a very small amount every other day and my skin is left soft and refreshed. It is hydrating.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing exfoliater

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Leaves my skin smooth as a baby's bottom. The combination of scrubbing power and acid is ideal for clearing away dead skin cells.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I only use it once or twice a month but I do believe it exfoliates the skin nicely.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works so well...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I combine this with one of the liquid cleansers, leave on for little while and then use small circular motions until ready to rinse off. I get compliments on my skin, and am appreciative of this product and this brand.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2