RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Disappointment

Отзыв оставлен burdypie сен 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I read glowing reviews on this and bought based on them. But it does nothing for my skin, disappears and nil coverage, dragging to apply. Not even useable as a concealer, very sorry to report as all iherb's products I've used have been fabulous.

MyCheele

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995643 дек 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

MyCheele products are the best. I have tried many. Anything that I bought at the mall made my face break out. These products work for me and all of my friends that use it in the Sweet Adelines Chorus Love it as well.

Great Cream Foundation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2782494 фев 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great cream foundation! It provided great coverage, even over my acne scars. The product goes on smooth and smells WONDEFUL! The coverage lasts all day and I would recommend for Normal to Dry skin types. For those with oiler skins you may want to apply a little loose powder to tone down the "shimmer" that's in this product! Great buy!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not bad, just a little too dark for me

Отзыв оставлен 5512046991230760638 июн 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I wanted to stop using chemicals on my face so this foundation seemed like a good replacement. The colour I purchased is a little dark for my skin tone so it is not ideal at the moment. Next time I will get the shade down from this one. It's a little different from the chemical foundations out there in that it gives a lighter cover, it will even out your skin tone but freckles etc will still show but this doesn't bother me. It stays on for a long time, so that is great and it smells divine. I'm giving it 3 stars just because the shade is too dark for me.

nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2759314 ноя 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A little hard to put on but nice colour.

Foundation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3070200 янв 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This doesn't smell fresh to me. I'm not in love with it.

1-6 из 6 всего