RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

perfect hand soap!!

Отзыв оставлен stavroulina ноя 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use this soap everyday to wash my hands and it never dries them out!!!! The leather is very rich and smooth. The refill lasts for a long time, even if I wash my hands 5 times per day. The geranium scent is interesting and natural(not the best though), but doesn't remain after you wash your hands, which is actually a good thing. I think this is propably the best hand soap refill at iherb. (The method soaps are more watery and dry out my skin.) Hope this review helps! =)

Love Mrs. Meyer's!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3109353 авг 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love that they provide refills of all their hand soaps. So much better than having to buy a new dispenser every time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The sweet smell of clean

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2888170 июл 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is my favorite hand soap. Love the scent, the effectiveness of it, and the fact that it doesn't dry out your hands. I'm glad that it can be purchased as a refill.

Excellent product and service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1091914 ноя 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Fast efficient service. Product well packaged and arrived in great condition. Great value for a beautiful product. Keeps my hands soft and smelling sweet.

My favorite soap

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1413991 сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The armoa is the best

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product and good service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1000269 июл 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really like Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps. They're very fragrant, don't dry out your skin, and they're well priced. While the sale price here is wonderful, the regular price is about what you'd pay at a big-box store. The service is great, though. My order was shipped out very promptly.

nice!

Отзыв оставлен KaliMama сен 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This lasted us almost six months in a household of two people! Smells nice and does it's job. I find that I need to use a smaller amount than most other natural alternatives

Love this handwash

Отзыв оставлен Rosequartz мар 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

So disappointed that the refill pack has been discontinued. It is a great handwash and economical. I love it in the refill pack so that I don't hv to buy so many bottles of handwash. I hope iherb will bring this refill pack back.

건조합니다

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2706780 сен 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

향은 좋은데 씻고나면 손이 건조해서 핸드크림 꼭 발라야해요. 재구매는 안합니다.

1-9 из 9 всего