Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

My Favorite Detergent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was a die-hard Tide - Fragrance Free user for years. Not any more. I use nothing but Mrs. Meyer’s detergent now. My 5-year-old has very sensitive skin and this product not only gets her clothes really clean and fresh smelling but her skin isn't irritated. I’m trying the lavender line of products next. I know… a grown woman should not be so excited about soap.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

香りが苦手・・・

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

いい香りだとのレビューを参考に購入したのですが、私はこの香り苦手・・。もう少し甘い香りだと思ったのにちょっとすえたような匂い。送料無料キャンペーン時に欲張って2つも買ってしまったのでとても残念でした。 洗い上がりなどは問題ないです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

친환경세제~!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

친환경세제라 헹굼도 좋고 일단 옷에 남지 않은 액체타입이라 좋아요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mom loved the scent

Отзыв оставлен vanessa-s-hudson авг 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

my mom is always looking for pleasant and gorgeous scent, and she loved this so much! So did I. The flowerly pretty scent from fabrics is so pleasant.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

향기가 좋아요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

계속해서 쓰고 있는데 향기도 좋고 세탁력도 괜찮은거 같아요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Special

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Works great, all natural ingredients, laudry is nice and clean and I didn't have to use more then a little bit.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LOVE IT!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен MamaToMany янв 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff smells incredible- like a bouquet of flowers just overtook the house. It's my favorite, followed by lavender. The fabric softener is fantastic used with the detergent. My clothes smell insanely good. And I don't even like floral fragrances at all!!! I will be a user for life!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Smells great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It does it's job and smells great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего